Attention Artists: Call for Entries
Ninth Annual Open Call
Please note that submission requirements are very different this year. Registration is strictly by phone on Sat. August 29, 2015 from 11am-6pm (or until we reach our maximum of 100 entries) at 713- 861-5526. Pieces should be ready to deliver by the next week. We will give you a time slot to deliver your pieces to avoid parking issues at the museum.
1. Be one of the first 100 artists to call in with your entry information. Do not bring your artwork to the museum at this time. When you call in, you will need to provide a clear explanation of your artwork. The drop off date will be given as well as the time slot for you to deliver your piece when you call in. Do not leave a message. You must speak to one of our staff as there will be further instructions provided over the phone.
2. Your artwork must follow the ”REINCARNATION” theme.
3. Maximum size is 4 feet by 4 feet.
4. ONE piece per artist; No triptychs/diptychs/multiples.
5. Work must be ready by the first week in September 2015. It must be ready to hang or place.